We're living through unprecedented times as we navigate COVID-19. Each day is a mystery as the virus continues to affect every facet of life; daily routine, community gatherings, activities, and even our jobs. But we know that the Church needs to rise up during these times of crisis, and be a beacon of hope and love for those who are struggling. Let's join together as a community and do all that we can to combat this crisis, pressing in to the knowledge that even in this valley, God can continue to use us to bring hope and healing to those around us.
I Can Help
During this time of crisis, it's easy for us to begin shoring our resources and becoming inward-focused. But we, the Church, are called to go above-and-beyond for those in need. We are partnering with DUO58 to provide free meals to those who need them, and we could use your help. We're collecting donations to help support this effort using these different digital platforms:
(make note COVID-19 Donation)
Anything you donate will be used to get food to those who are struggling during this time of crisis. Please consider how you might be able to help be love to our community. A donation of $30.00 covers the cost to feed almost 100 people, which is how many DUO58 has been feeding each night. Please consider sponsoring an evening of support with just $30.00!
I Need Help
Here is how you can get your free meal, no questions asked. Please do not hesitate to utilize this service if you're in need! There is no shame or judgement amidst the crisis we are facing together, and we will only get through it by relying on one another.
1. Call: (407) 900-4386 at least 30 minutes from when you'd like to pick up your meal (or order at the door and wait)
2. Please leave your name, # of meals, and for what ages you are in need of
3. Please arrive 30 minutes later at The Table | 2842 South Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32765
4. Look for the sign "The Table" and your server will bring you your meal(s)
5. Let your server know if you have any prayer requests, and they'll pass them on to our prayer team
Orders can be placed from 10:00am-2:30pm on Wednesdays while DUO58 is open
Please note, this service is available while supplies last and while the COVID-19 threat continues